Fidelity Finance Company Limited has been trading on the Nigerian Stock Exchange for over 27 years. Our main goal is to ensure that our clients realize the best performance from their investments. We provide a full agency-brokerage service to fund managers, insurance companies, pension funds and unit trusts.
In addition, we offer personalized portfolio management services which are available to individuals who aim to build strong portfolios with a long term perspective.
Fidelity Finance Company Limited [FFCL) provides a full range of capital market-related financial services.
We decide what securities should be bought on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and at what price for our clients. We also execute sales instructions speedily and efficiently in line with our corporate values. Our highly experienced team complements our analytical resources. Together they provide a regular, ideas-driven service, focused on individual client needs and objectives.
Where the client empowers the company. stock management (sales and purchase) decisions will be taken on the clients' behalf based on our experience, research, information and expectations. Clients could also establish a portfolio by bringing existing stocks. At FFCL, the client never loses control of their assets.Specifically, the functions performed by this arm of the company are:
- Purchase and sale of shares on behalf of clients.
- Conversion / demobilization of shaft certificates into the CSCS system.
- Certificate / dividend recovery and revalidation at the Registrar.
- Transmission of deceased investors' shares to the beneficiaries.
- Nominee and Custodian services.
- Capital Market Research and Reporting through monthly bulletins.
- Transfer, Consolidation/ Merger of all clients' accounts with CSCS and Registrars.
- Strategy and position - taking on stocks.
- Private Fund andAsset Management.
- Active Stock Trading - Buy Low, Sell High "BLSH".